Welcome to your 30 Day Reset, Awesome Booster!
Here's your Sunday Reset - Our Final Wrap- Up
Want to listen instead of reading? Simply click the audio track below and we'll be together! If you're reading on, keep on scrolling!
You did it! We just finished our final week together! How are you feeling? Where is your thinking now after 4 weeks of Springing Forward? What did you learn about yourself?
Today is all about acknowledging all that you've accomplished, whether tangible or intangible. And, our day is also about laying the groundwork for life after Spring Forward.
Just as we began our time together doing a well-being check, we're going to wrap up our 4 weeks together by just checking in to see how we're feeling now about the different pieces that make up our overall well-being.
If you have your original assessment, go grab it. If you don't, don't worry about it. Simply sit back now and think about the different pieces of your well-being. We'll use the same scale we used on day 1. On a scale of 1 to 5, 1 being “ugh, do I really have to think about this? ” and 5 being “I am rocking it!”, rate how you’re feeling now about each area and think of something you did over the past 4 weeks to improve your awesomeness.:
- Physical Health – Do you feel strong? How's your energy? How is your balance? How is your cardiovascular and heart function? How is your agility? If you have an illness, take this into account. In other words, do you feel as good as you can with a new set of circumstances?
- Emotional Health – Do you feel like you’re able to cope with stressors? Do you feel fulfilled? How is your resilience? How is your focus?
- Intellectual Health – Do you feel challenged? Are you mentally stimulated?
- Community and Spiritual: Do you feel like you’re a part of something bigger than yourself? Do you have a group you feel a part of? Do you have a purpose? Do you feel connected?
- Environment – How is the world around you? Your home? Is it cluttered? Your community? Is it loud? Safe?
- Financial – Are you mindful of your expenses? How much do you know about your finances? Do you plan for the future? Don’t worry, your health here isn’t necessarily judged on how much money you have but rather how you manage what you have. Remember, this is almost a universal stressor!
Now, just as we did on our first day together, begin to think about what comes up for you when you think about ways to improve in each area as you go forward. List them in no particular order, with no judgement, just whatever comes into your head. If you’re listening to this on audio and driving, obviously keep your hands on the wheel and just think about it. Write it down when you’re at your destination. The circle graph worksheet is still posted here for you to use as well.
After you’ve done this exercise, simply sit back and review what you wrote. Now that you're a rock star setting achievable goals, what are 2 or 3 items that you’d like to work on this week?
Now there are last things I'd like you to think about today.
- I want you to sit back and think about 3 things about you that you want to celebrate. Maybe you accomplished something that has been scaring you? Maybe you feel a shift happening inside? You know what is. I want you to thank yourself for all that you do each day.
- Think of 1 thing that you'll do today to spread some love and kindness in the world and pay it forward. Remember, love and kindness are contagious and help make this world better.
Oprah Winfrey has a quote that I like, "With every experience, you alone are painting your own canvas, thought by thought, choice by choice." This one sentence sums up so much of what we've been working on throughout our entire program. Our thoughts, emotions and actions are powerful. As you go forward, remember this!
Now, before you go, be sure to drop me one final email about how you're doing or schedule your final check-in by phone.
I'm so grateful for all that you are, all that you brought to Spring Forward and I am already looking forward to our next time together! Now, go out there and share all of your awesomeness with the world! We need you!