Ready to Get Moving?! Here's Your Weekend Workout!
We're putting it all together this weekend!
1. 60 Seconds: Rear Lunge With Arms - or - Running/Walking in place
2. Standing Leg Lifts (12 -15x) and Leg Circles (8 - 10x) - or - the Leg Series (Pulses (30), Circles(16), and Folded L (30x)
3. Bird Dog with one leg and arm ( 2 - 3 x) - or - Curling Bird Dog with elbow to knee (2 -3 x)
4. 30 Seconds: Jumping Jacks - or - Running/Walking
5. Lateral Raises ( 8 - 12x)/Anterior Raises ( 8 - 12x)
6. 1 - 2 - 3 Lunge! 8 on each leg!
7. 1 minute Walk or Run in place
8. Superman (10 breaths or 6 x) - or - Swimming (30 seconds) with a Rotation (hand to toes, 5x)
9. Push-Ups at the wall, knees on the ground or a full-push-up! Go for 8 - 12 repetitions. Bonus: try a 1 legged Push-Up!
10. Reboot Your Glutes! 16 x on each leg!
11. Planks!: Beginner:
- Modified Plank at wall or on floor for 15 seconds
- Side Plank for 15 seconds
- Switch sides
- Plank for 30 seconds
- Side Plank(20 - 30 seconds on each side)
- Bonus: Lift one leg in Side Plank
12. 30 seconds: Walking/Running in Place - or - Step Ups!
13. 30 seconds: Walking/Running in Place - or - Rear Lunge with Arms
14. Bridge or 1 leg Bridge for 10 - 30 seconds
15. Finish with an Extended Child!
Want to really go for it? Repeat the sequence 2 - 3
You did it! Virtual High Five! Now, stretch it out!
All material provided here is for informational or educational purposes only. Please consult your physician regarding the applicability of any opinions or recommendations with respect to your symptoms or medical condition. Use or reproduction of text or photographs is prohibited without written permission from WellStyles Consulting®.